Tuesday, 16 October 2012

'Baby' Warped Textiles

Well it's been a while since I've posted anything but having just had a wee baby girl 4 months ago with my wonderful husband Mike I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things (kinda!).
Welcome Orla Jette, my best creation ever and a beautiful we bundle of smiles and giggles.

In between changing nappies and trying to sleep I was recently asked to write a guest post feature for pinso.co.uk a new website created by Glasgow based Paul Duddy. 
'Pinso is a leading source for graduates with news, information & resources. Reports on the importance of creative innovation and how it empowers and inspires people around the world, Pinso’s growing visitors are becoming one of the most engaged online creative communities. Founded in 2012, Pinso is headquartered in Glasgow UK with offices in Barcelona Spain and Taipei Taiwan.'
To read my article on Pinso  http://www.pinso.co.uk/2012/10/warped-textiles/









1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete